- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped mixed fresh herbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 heirloom tomatoes, cut into chunks
- 1 cup (1-inch) cubed red seedless watermelon
- 1 cup (1-inch) cubed seeded yellow watermelon
- 1/4 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
1. Whisk together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Add tomato, watermelon, and onion; toss to coat.
3. Sprinkle with cheese; toss gently. Makes 6 servings.