23 Jul Baked Chicken with Peaches
- 8 skinless, boneless Chicken Breast Halves
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 4 Fresh Peaches, peeled, pitted and sliced
- 1/8 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/8 tsp Ground Cloves
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
2. Place chicken in the prepared baking dish, and sprinkle with 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Place peach slices over chicken, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup brown sugar, ginger, cloves, and lemon juice.
3. Bake for about 30 minutes in the preheated oven, basting often with juices, until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear. 8 servings