14 May Chicken with Squash and Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds Butternut Squash, halved, seeded, and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 4 Tomatoes, quartered
- 4 Cloves Garlic, sliced
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper
- 4, 6-ounce Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 2 tablespoons Chopped Fresh Oregano
- Heat oven to 425° F.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss the Squash, Tomatoes, and Garlic with 2 tablespoons of the Oil, ½ teaspoon Salt, and ¼ teaspoon Pepper.
- Roast the Vegetables until the Squash is tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining tablespoon of Oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Season the Chicken with the Coriander, ½ teaspoon Salt, and ¼ teaspoon Pepper. Cook until golden brown and cooked through, 6 to 7 minutes per side.
- Serve the Chicken with the Squash and Tomatoes and sprinkle with the Oregano.
Makes 4 Servings. Per Serving: 361 Calories, 15g Fat, 3g Sat. Fat