15 Jul Corn and Zucchini Salad with Feta
- 4 ears of corn, husked, kernels removed
- 4 small zucchini thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Salt and pepper
- 4 ounces feta, crumbled (about 1 cup)
1. Cook corn in boiling salted water for two minutes; let cool.
2. Add zucchini, basil, parsley, oil, vinegar, and red pepper flakes and toss to combine; season with salt and pepper.
3. Serve topped with feta.