- 3 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1 teaspoon Honey
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly Ground Pepper, or more to taste
- 2 medium Cucumbers
- 4 medium Tomatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 Vidalia or other Sweet Onion, halved and very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped Fresh Herbs, such as Flat-Leaf Parsley, Chives and/or Tarragon
1. Whisk Vinegar, Oil, Honey, Salt and Pepper in a large shallow bowl.
2. Remove alternating stripes of peel from the Cucumbers. Slice the Cucumbers into thin rounds. Add the Cucumber slices, Tomatoes and Onion to the dressing; gently toss to combine. Let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes and up to 1 hour.
3. Just before serving, add Herbs and toss again.
Makes: 6 servings, about 1 1/2 cups each, 58 calories per serving