11 Jun Zucchini Pasta
- 8 ounces uncooked Linguine
- 4 cups coarsely shredded Zucchini (about 3 medium)
- 4 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fat-free Plain Yogurt
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar Cheese
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
1. Cook Linguine according to package directions- set aside, do not drain. In a colander, drain the Zucchini, squeezing to remove excess liquid. Pat dry.
2. In a large nonstick skillet, saute Zucchini in Oil for 2 minutes. Add Garlic; saute 1-2 minutes longer or until Zucchini is tender. Transfer to a large bowl. Add the Yogurt, Cheese, Salt and Pepper. Drain Linguine; add to Zucchini mixture and toss to coat.
Yield: 6 servings. 3/4 cup equals 219 calories