29 Apr Radishes with Mozzarella
- 8 ounces mozzarella or burrata cheese, torn into pieces
- 2 thinly sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped chives and finely grated lemon zest (for topping)
1. Tear cheese into pieces and place on a platter.
2. Toss 2 thinly sliced radishes with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice; season with salt and pepper.
3. Arrange radish mixture over cheese and drizzle with any remaining dressing.
4. Top with chopped chives and finely grated lemon zest