Orange and Avocado Salad
- 5 navel oranges or citrus of choice
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 3 tablespoons basil chiffonade
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup French vinaigrette
- Peel and section the citrus, removing all of the white pith from the oranges. Cut orange sections into 1/4 inch pieces. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add avocado, green onions, basil, and crushed red pepper. Toss to combine.
- Season salad to taste with salt and pepper. Drizzle with vinaigrette and serve.