Southwestern Chicken Canapes
From SMFM partner Harbor Chase of the Park Cities Ingredients:
- 1 Village Baking Co. baguette
- 8 oz. Becerra's green chili chicken, shredded
- 3 oz. Mozzarella Company Hoja Santa goat cheese
- 1 handful Designs By Diana pickled cauliflower
- 8 oz. The Salsa Texan queso
- Slice baguettes into 1" slices and toast on both sides in an oiled skillet until slightly crispy or bake until crisp.
- Spread Hoja Santa goat cheese on baguette pieces.
- After shredding the green chili chicken, sprinkle on baguettes and top with pickled cauliflower and queso.
- OPTIONAL: top with some cilantro for an extra special punch of flavor.
- SUGGESTED RECIPE APPLICATION: enjoyed with a glass of chardonnay by the pool or served at a dinner party as a lovely amuse-bouche.