09 Jun Carolyn’s Pork Tenderloin Marinade
Posted by The Baker’s Mann. Find other delicious recipes here.
- 1/2 Cup soy sauce
- 1/4 Cup Worcestershire
- 1/4 Cup Canola Oil
- 1/3 Cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 Cup honey
- 1 Tablespoon dry mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/3 Cup lemon juice
- 4 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Grated fresh ginger
- Chopped parsley
- Orange zest from 1 fresh orange
- 2 Pork tenderloins
- Combine all ingredients. Tie 2 pork tenderloins together and place in a Ziplock bag.
- Reserve some marinade for basting. Pour remainder of marinade into bag with tenders and place in refrigerator for several hours or preferably overnight.
- Remove tenders from marinade (and discard marinade) and either bake in oven (375 degrees, 20-30 minutes) or grill, basting with the reserved marinade until done (pork should reach an internal temperature of 170).