Provided by SMFM vendor Tree Folk Farm
- 1 chicken breast
- 6 oz oyster mushrooms
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 carrots
- 1 red bell pepper
- 3 baby bok choy
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (medium heat oil)
- Cut chicken so that it has even thickness. Rinse and dry chicken. Salt the chicken and allow moisture to surface (5 minutes). Pat dry.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
- Slice onion. Chop garlic.
- Place chicken in skiller and allow it to simmer in the oil. Flip after 6 minutes or chicken has started to brown.
- Cut mushrooms so that they are not stuck together. If mushroom caps are large, chop them up.
- Remove chicken from skillet and put on a plate. Add cracked pepper and cover with foil after all sides have caramelized.
- Chop vegetables (carrots, bell pepper, bok choy). Add onions, carrots, and mushrooms to the same skillet the chicken was cooked in. Don’t over-crowd pan.
- Once onions start to soften, add bell peppers. Stir for 5 minutes. Add boy choy to the pan.
- Cut chicken into bite-sized pieces, pour out juices, and return to pan.
- Add soy sauce and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Serve over rice. Enjoy!