- 5 large fresh peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 large tomatoes, cored and chopped
- 1 medium sweet onion, peeled and chopped
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper, to taste
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded, and chopped
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Combine peaches, tomato, onion, and vinegar in a blender and puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cover and chill one hour.
- Combine cucumber, yogurt, chives, and garlic in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and chill 1-24 hours.
- Ladle gazpacho into bowls and spoon cucumber yogurt on top. Drizzle each serving with a little olive oil. Serve immediately.