The safety of our vendors, volunteers and customers is our highest priority. We will be following the safety guidelines from the CDC, Dallas County, the City of Dallas, and the Episcopal Diocese of Dallas.
Saint Michael’s Farmers Market will require the following precautions:
- Maintain social distancing; stay at least 6’ from one another.
- Use hand washing stations and hand sanitizer regularly (available next to the welcome booth and at the entrance to the market).
- Wear cloth face-coverings.
- Shop with your eyes—only touch items you plan to purchase.
- Greet vendors and friends with smiles rather than handshakes or hugs.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow to prevent spread of germs.
- Use the hand sanitizer available at each vendor booth as needed.
- Take all goods to-go; no onsite eating permitted.
- If you are sick or feeling ill, please stay home.
- If you are part of an at risk population, please stay home.
- Vendor booths distanced by at least 6 ft.
- Vendors will regularly clean and disinfect surfaces in their booths.
- All common area seating is removed.
- No sampling or demos will be allowed.
We look forward to seeing everyone! The weekly vendor lineup is available on this webpage. You can also learn more about our current vendors here.