19 May Green Chile Egg Puff Casserole
Posted by The Baker’s Mann. Find other delicious recipes here.
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 8 oz. cottage cheese
- 8 oz. Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter
- 2 oz. diced green chiles, fresh or canned
- Preheat oven to 350.
- With electric mixer, beat eggs until foamy. Sift flour, baking powder, and salt together. Add to eggs and beat. Add cottage cheese and beat with egg mixture. Blend in cheese, butter, and chiles.
- Pour into an 8×8 Pyrex dish and back at 350 F for 35-45 minutes.
- Recipe can be doubled and baked in a 9×13 Pyrex dish.