25 Jul Green Salad with Blueberries and Pears
From the Women of Saint Michael’s Pass the Plate Cookbook
- 8 cups butter lettuce
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 3-4 ripe pears, cored and sliced
- 8 ounces Stilton or blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 1/4 cup raspberry vinegar or white wine vinegar
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all dressing ingredients together and mix well.
- Place torn lettuce leaves in a large salad bowl. Add blueberries, pears, cheese, and pecans. Toss all with the dressing to coat.