17 Jun Mexican Style Breakfast Tacos
There are many variations that would be great – try adding sautéed potatoes, peppers, or onions as well.
- 6 oz chorizo (or other) sausage
- 8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 6 farm fresh eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- pepper & salt
- 1 cup queso blanco (or other cheese)
- 1 dash hot sauce
- ½ cup salsa
1. Crumble sausage into skillet and cook until evenly brown. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk with salt and pepper. Cook eggs over medium heat until almost firm. Add sausage.
3. Meanwhile warm tortillas in microwave or on stovetop. Sprinkle cheese onto each tortilla while hot, then add egg and sausage mixture. Top with salsa and hot sauce.