- 1 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar (not packed)
- 1-1/8 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 large Egg, beaten
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- 1 cup Apple Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups Shredded Zucchini (not packed)
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. Combine Flour, Sugar, Baking Soda, and Salt in a large bowl. Mix well.
3. Add Chocolate Chips and gently mix to combine.
4. In a medium bowl, mix Egg, Vanilla, Melted Butter, Apple Sauce and Zucchini. Add to the Flour mixture and stir until just blended.
5. Pour batter into a large 9×5 inch loaf pan
6. Bake at 325° for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for about 10 minutes. Remove loaf from pan and let it cool before slicing.