30 Apr Sweet Pepper Pasta With Kale
- 4 cups Whole wheat (8 ounce) package uncooked farfalle (bow tie) pasta
- 3 cups Roughly Chopped Kale
- 4 Chopped Green Onions
- 1 medium Red Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1 Medium Yellow Bell Pepper, chopped
- 4 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 pinch Fresh Basil
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 pinch Ground Cayenne Pepper
- Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 8 ounces Feta Cheese, crumbled
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add Pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
2. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat. Stir in Red Pepper, Yellow Pepper, Kale, Onion and Garlic. Season with Basil, Cayenne Pepper, Salt and Black Pepper. Cook until Vegetables are tender.
3. In a large bowl, toss cooked Pasta with skillet mixture. Sprinkle with Feta Cheese to serve.