08 Jul Watermelon and Tomato Salad
Try adding feta cheese for a variation
- 3 medium heirloom tomatoes, cut into ¾ inch pieces
- 2 cups seeded watermelon, cut into ¾ inch pieces
- 1 large cucumber, peeled, seeded, and cut into ¾ inch pieces
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and cut into ¾ inch pieces
- 1 T chopped mixed fresh herbs (basil, mint, chives)
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- 3 T olive oil
- 3 T balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper
1. Mix together tomatoes, watermelon, cucumbers, avocado and herbs in large bowl.
2. Separately mix coriander, oil, vinegar, and salt and pepper to taste.
3. Toss to combine.