- 2 slices of thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 cups baby arugula
- 1 Bosc or Anjou pear, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup crumbled Roquefort
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a sheet tray lined with foil, lay prosciutto slices flat. Transfer baking sheet to oven and roast for 10 minutes or until dried and crispy. Allow to cool.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, balsamic, honey, and mustard. Mix until combined and season with salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine arugula, pears, cranberries, and Roquefort. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss until the salad is evenly coated. Top with stumbled crispy prosciutto. Serve immediately.