Chocolate Strawberry Marshmallow Panini
Posted by The Baker’s Mann. Find other delicious recipes here. Ingredients:
- Brioche loaf, sliced, or croissants, cut in half
- Mini chocolate chips, like Nestle Toll House
- Marshmallow crème, like Kraft Jet-Puffed
- Strawberries, de-stemmed and sliced into thin rounds
- Heat the panini press or a skillet while you assemble
- On one slice of brioche (or the bottom half of the croissant), spread a thin layer of the marshmallow crème. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Then make a layer of strawberry slices. Place another slice of brioche (or the top half of the croissant) on top.
- Place on the panini press, close the lid, and warm until grill marks are made and the chocolate chips have melted (or if using a skillet, place in a skillet and press down the another skillet on top).