Grilled Peach and Burrata Salad
Posted by The Baker’s Mann. Find other delicious recipes here. Ingredients For the garlic toasts:
- 1 loaf crusty bread
- Olive oil or butter for brushing on bread
- Sea salt
- 5 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- Canola or grapeseed oil, for brushing on peaches
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 ounces burrata
- 1/3 cup chopped pistachios
- Slice the bread into 3/4″ slices. Gently oil or butter both sides of the bread.
- Heat grill over medium-high heat. Place bread slices on the hot grill and cook until grill marks form and the bread slices are lightly toasted, about 2 to 3 minutes. Using tongs, turn the slices over and cook them on the other side until grill marks form, another 2 to 3 minutes. Season with sea salt. Set the bread aside while you grill the peaches.
- To grill the peaches. Preheat your grill to medium-high. Brush the cut side of the peach halves with oil and place on the grill for 4 minutes or until grill marks appear and the fruit starts to caramelize. Use a pair of tongs to remove the peaches from the grill. Let the peaches cool for a few minutes or until they are cool enough to handle. Slice the grilled peaches.
- When ready to serve, place the burrata on a platter or serving dish. Place the sliced peaches around the burrata. Drizzle honey over the burrata and grilled peaches and season with a little sea salt. Garnish with chopped pistachios. Arrange the bread slices around the cheese and peaches and serve.