Watermelon and Goat Cheese Salad
- 1 ripe watermelon
- Goat cheese
- Pea sprouts
- Texas Olive Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Texas Olive Ranch Red Balsamic Vinegar
- Texas Olive Ranch Mediterranean Herb and Spice Blend
- Sea salt
- Slice a ripe watermelon into a half dozen 1.5" cubes. Slice a half dozen goat cheese rounds 1/4" thick. Place watermelon cubes on a chilled serving place. Stack a round of goat cheese on top of each watermelon cube. Top with pea sprouts.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette made of extra virgin olive oil, red balsamic vinegar, and a pinch of mediterranean herb and spice blend. Add a few crystals of coursed sea salt to the top of each stack.